You all know by now that I'm a Target fan. Like a serious one... Like if you don't like Target we probably can't be friends. Well this weekend I had a little free time so, obvs, I decided to head down and do a little unnecessary shopping. Three hours and over two hundred dollars later I emerged completely inspired!
It's been a while since I've let myself loose in a Target, or any other store for that matter, so all the pretty things came as a surprise to me. Upon reaching the home goods section I was so exited I was practically hyperventilating. (I'm a freak, I know.) I quickly (err, ok not so quickly) took inventory of a few of my favorite items to share with you guys.
Funnily enough they all turned out to be from the Threshold collection! Literally every time I go shopping at Target, I'm always amazing by how on trend + decent quality the Threshold line is so I figured I should give it a shout. Without further ado, here are my picks for your admiration + consideration. Happy Monday Target shoppers!
1. Metal Big Horn Sheep Bookends Set ($21) - I'm a sucker for book ends + under the impression that not enough people have them in their homes. They are such a good way to make a subtle (or not so subtle) style statement + I encourage you to try out these babies.
2. Brass Task Lamp with Cylinder Shade ($43) - Who doesn't love an amazing gold lamp. (Resisting the urge to make an Aladdin reference here... Oops I guess I kinda did!) Anyhow there are a TON of gorgeous lamps at target right now so lemme know if you want a post highlighting my favs!
3. Marble Soap Dish ($10) - Okay, your probably thinking - why the hell did she put a soap dish on here. Answer: because its f#*cking beautiful! Plus come on people this is obviously more than just a soap dish. It could be a ring holder, a cupcake display-er (what, that could be a thing), or whatever else you want it to be. Just get it already!
4. 5 Piece Izon Flatware Set ($20) - I don't think I have to go too far into detail with this idea. I already know you want these!
5. Linear Weave Lounge Chair ($85) - So this is the highest priced item on my little list, but trust me, it's worth it. This is one of the pieces that stopped me in my tracks because it looks so stylish (even squished up on a self) + it's really good quality!
I hope you guys liked my recommendations + I'm dying to hear yours. Tweet me a pic or link to your must have item + let's shop together!